Friday, February 2, 2007

First Day

Well its my first day Igloolik relief. So far no calls which is a good thing because its -34 with a wind chill of -47. On the bright side its sunny out and I'm inside the detachment. Just had one of the locals come in and temporarily incarcerate himself as he thought he might get into trouble and wanted to take preemtive measures. Its too bad we can't get our southern clients to do the same. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come as I really don't want to go outside right now.

2 comments:

JR said...

Steve, missing you on the island. Is usually this foggy here. Had trouble seeing my hand in front of my face. Glad to read that you arrived safe. -47 windchill, that's pretty crazy. Remember the discussion about relieving yourself outside. Try not to get conned into putting your tongue on some metal.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

You missed a great concert..

Wow.
P.